Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Akron Elementary School - Mrs. Bellis' 2nd Grade Class


Hi. We are Mrs. Bellis’ Second Grade class. We live in Akron, NY. We are a small rural school district approximately 20 miles Northeast of Buffalo, NY.

We have 2 major League Sports teams here the NFL Buffalo Bills and the Buffalo Sabres, National Hockey League. Some of the things we like to do are Read, Write and Learn.

I am Stanley. My favorite color is blue. My 2 favorite foods are pizza and ice cream. I am lucky because they make ice cream right here at Perry’s Ice Cream. I love all kinds of sports but my favorite is football. I am 7 yrs old and I am allergic to bees and I don’t like to clean my room and make my bed.

I am looking forward to my trip and visits around the country.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs. Bellis’s Class,
Stanley had a great time in Malvern, Pennsylvania. Since it is December, it is pretty cold out. Stanley even got to be with us when it started snowing for the first time this winter! We all got excited and we screamed! Stanley did too!

One of our favorite parts about school is reading. Stanley read Invisible Stanley with us. He also got to hear some of our favorite books, like The Paperboy by Dav Pilky, The Kissing Hand by Audrey Penn, Alien Invasion by Benjamin Kendall, and The Snowy Day by Ezra Jack Keats.

Although Stanley enjoyed his whole visit with us, he especially liked learning about the winter holidays. He learned about Diwali, St. Lucia, Hanukkah, Las Posadas, Kwanzaa, and Christmas.

Love, Miss Tilles’s First Grade Class